Random Thoughts

Monday, January 18, 2010

1. A dentist should never say he's worried a patient might be suffering from disease with a very long name and then tell the patient not to google the disease with a very long name because the patient will. The patient will freak out when reading about the disease with a very long name and suddenly identify with every symptom listed. Google is not my friend.

2. Sometimes, it's more difficult to raise a teenager than a toddler. I hope he lives to see his 18th birthday.

3. When school closes for a snow day and there is no snow, it's a very long day with bored and disappointed children. I will never hype up my children again.

4. If we can make it illegal to drive while texting, we should make it illegal to drive while picking your nose.

5. It feels marvelous to celebrate a National Championship win with your husband and children.....even if it's 11:00 on a school night. The day after should be declared a state holiday and schools should give the day off! I think I'll write Congress about that.

0 comments: