You Know You're A Mom When.......

Friday, October 16, 2009

Things I'm guilty of and that are completely cheesy!!!

1. I tear up and have to choke back tears when my 7th grade son's football team runs onto the field to AC/DC "Thunderstruck" for their last home game of the season.

2. I tear up when I hear my 6 year old read three syllable words because I know how much work he's put into learning to read and now we are reaping the rewards.

3. I feel the need to compete with my toddler's imaginary mommy when he talks about the nice clothes his "other mommy wears." My response "but your other mommy doesn't feed you ice cream after school like I do!"

4. I pull out my wallet at the store to pay and along with it comes a mini light saber, two military action figures and a yo yo.

5. I lick my finger to clean their faces when we are in a hurry and have no wet wipes. There I said it and I KNOW every mom does it!!!!

0 comments: